Recover Sharepoint 2013 databases from suspect mode.
This Post courtesy to: Lydia Bronze Original Post from: Blogs.cloudshare.com I restarted my SharePoint server, opened Central Administration and encountered the following error: Server Error in ‘/’ Application Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. In order to troubleshoot this issue I had to check couple of thing: Make sure SQL Server services are up and running Make sure the IIS application pools are started Review Windows logs and gather more information about the server. I noticed the following event: SQL Database ‘SharePoint_Config’ on SQL Server instance ‘C4968397007′ not found. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below. Cannot open database “SharePoint_Config” requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user ‘DC07\SQLSvc’. This event made me suspect something is wrong with my SQL Server. I opened SQL Server management studio and noticed that some of my most critical SharePoint data...
Comments
Post a Comment